In the spirit of the holidays and the Twelve Days of Christmas, we thought we would share our “twelve” favorite organizing tools.
1. Label Maker: Brother P-touch
2. Shredder to eliminate paper clutter.
3. Open Visual File System on Counter for action items to keep you organized and on-track with priority items throughout the year.
4. Jan – Dec Tab Dividers for Binders: helpful to sort banking materials.
5. Manilla Folders with only ONE tab so it is visually easier on the eye.
6. Mudroom cubbies with doors to hide clutter.
7. Boot Tray to catch snow and ice and provide a designated place for your children to take off their shoes.
8. Felt hangars which help keep blouses from sliding and hooks provide vertical storage options.
9. Clear plastic bins to contain “like items with like”
10. Schedule an alert on your smart phone for your important obligations.
11. Julie Morganstern’s book, Organizing from the Inside Out.
12. Retractable Wood DrawerDividers for kitchen utensils which let you customize your drawer space to your liking (can be purchased at Bed, Bath and Beyond).
Maybe you want to add a few items to your Santa list! Happy Holidays and Best Wishes to you and your family.