GET ORGANIZED MONTH
It’s official. January has been named “GO Month” which is an acronym for Get Organized month. What better time to focus on your home now that the holidays are over, kids are back into school routines, and unfortunately it’s not the best weather for outdoor activities.
In addition to helping our clients get organized (just moved a client out of an apartment in Boston for a renovation) and getting our own lives back together after the holidays, we will be attending a workshop addressing goal setting. Many of our clients are overwhelmed and don’t know where to start, but if you take a task and break it down into smaller projects, you will feel victorious versus discouraged. There is no magic easy solution – unfortunately, Samantha on Bewitched is not the answer. Just tackle one small project at a time.
Next week, we’ll let you know what we learn from our workshop.
Topic: Goal Setting for You and Your Organizing Clients
- Review the 5 phases of goal setting
- Discuss other goal setting methods to best support all learning styles
- Identify supporters as well as barriers to success
- Get clarity on what results you want to create
- Develop a game plan by “chunking it down” to specific action steps to ensure success in achieving your goals